Pencilmation #25 Pencilmation #25

awesome, i like the details (like the weels from the taxi from another pencilmattion)

Minecraft: TNA Part 5 Minecraft: TNA Part 5

nice

i saw every NOOB adventure movie so far.
and its still great.
but it took long before this part came out.
i now its hard work etc but maybe you can release it sooner.
the animation was very nice just like the story.
that's why i gave it a 10

RUNNERIST RUNNERIST

Nice game(but really hard), after trying hard i made it to the number 1 :D

Spooky Race Track Spooky Race Track

I really love your style of music :) It reminds me of the Nintendo 64 time, with titles like Banjo-kazooie and Especially Rare games :P

Great job!

(HoS) Sunrise in Orbit (HoS) Sunrise in Orbit

It's really nice as ambience. But that's why I can't rate it more than 3.5. It's nice and sets a mood but you have made way better songs

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thanks, but that is exactly what its supposed to be; "nice ambiance."
It's not about one upping myself or someone, its about giving people usable music for their projects. Sure I always need to improve my skills and I'll never stop doing that, but that's not the purpose of this track, ...unless you're referring to something else about the music I'm not getting. I did try my hardest to make this one sound as crisp and professional as I could with FL Studios. Someone please let me know if I'm missing the point here.

[R] Ad Finem Vitae [R] Ad Finem Vitae

So you this song won't get right (according to you)? If I were you I would just leave this song. it's already good. and start with something else. try some different styles and if you're done with something new you will have a fresh look on this song. this way you can improve it if you notice anything or you can just leave it be (I hope I said that right :P )

Btw this is just advice, I'm not a musician myself but I do draw a lot and make a lot of games, and when something doesn't work out I always start on something else. this keeps me sharp :P

(btw: 4 stars because it's still good but I believe you can make better (and more original) songs now)
Sorry for my bad English,
I hope I helped you

Prexis responds:

I left the song for at least a few months.