Spooky Race Track Spooky Race Track

I really love your style of music :) It reminds me of the Nintendo 64 time, with titles like Banjo-kazooie and Especially Rare games :P

Great job!

(HoS) Sunrise in Orbit (HoS) Sunrise in Orbit

It's really nice as ambience. But that's why I can't rate it more than 3.5. It's nice and sets a mood but you have made way better songs

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thanks, but that is exactly what its supposed to be; "nice ambiance."
It's not about one upping myself or someone, its about giving people usable music for their projects. Sure I always need to improve my skills and I'll never stop doing that, but that's not the purpose of this track, ...unless you're referring to something else about the music I'm not getting. I did try my hardest to make this one sound as crisp and professional as I could with FL Studios. Someone please let me know if I'm missing the point here.

[R] Ad Finem Vitae [R] Ad Finem Vitae

So you this song won't get right (according to you)? If I were you I would just leave this song. it's already good. and start with something else. try some different styles and if you're done with something new you will have a fresh look on this song. this way you can improve it if you notice anything or you can just leave it be (I hope I said that right :P )

Btw this is just advice, I'm not a musician myself but I do draw a lot and make a lot of games, and when something doesn't work out I always start on something else. this keeps me sharp :P

(btw: 4 stars because it's still good but I believe you can make better (and more original) songs now)
Sorry for my bad English,
I hope I helped you

Prexis responds:

I left the song for at least a few months.

[R] Finem Capere [Loop] [R] Finem Capere [Loop]

This is so epic :D it reminds me of the mario and luigi rpg bosses (especially partners in time)but this is better!
Well done :D

Prexis responds:

Believe it or not, I based this song on that series. I also based it on Kingdom Hearts. How? Well, the girl who made the Kingdom Hearts music made EVERY SINGLE SONG on Mario & Luigi RPG games. Don't believe me? Look it up. She's my hero.

Mysteries Around Mysteries Around

Wow this is great,
I love the snare instrument in the beginning and it sounds like there has been a murder since its kinda fast paced(that's a good thing XD) But maybe that's just my imagination :P

modder200 responds:

who knows! anything could happen with this loop on ;)

Attack of the Insane Attack of the Insane

Wow! this is amazing. The title itself is already a master piece XD.
Maybe I can fit it in my horror like game if you want? But there are already 4 people who's music I use so I'll consider first ;) anyway it's awesome. It would really fit my game considering you've been kidnapped by a maniac.

Deshiel responds:

It would be great. :)

-Dash!- -Dash!-

Wow, you really became better since I last heard your music. (for my game remember 6 months or longer ago :P ) Anyway I hope you'll continue making awesome music because I know you will ;)

Begin The Adventure! Begin The Adventure!

This reminds me of dragon quest rocket slime (only dragon quest I loved :P).
You did a great job and you deserve a lot and lot more praise(if I say that wright).
Because you are one of the best muscicians here in my opinion (and I listen to a lot on newgrounds :P) I heard every single one of your music pieces and you're really amazing. :)

Through the Ninth Door Through the Ninth Door

Not only is your music amazing, but you even made a remix from one of my favorite games :D you are a LEGEND!

MG-11 - Chase! #2 MG-11 - Chase! #2